Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey there!

Photobucket

Another kind of rainy and not so nice day. Mommy was still feeling sick and Daddy was resting up so Sofia was on her own today. She's now drinking pure breast milk and so is doing 95ccs at each feed. She's almost 10 pounds and is, at least in my view, a little bigger than her brother! Sofia is slowly weaning again which is a good sign and hopefully she'll soon be at a point where they will order her home vent (about a month before she comes home).


4 comments:

Polley said...

Daniel looks happy to hear the great news about Sofia. PURE breast milk is the best! Here's hoping this week brings better weather and a break in Mommy's cold. Grandmommy and Granddaddy send warm hugs.

Rebecca said...

What a great pic!!!! I am sooo looking forward to the day I get to kiss those little cheeks. And Sofia's, too, of course!

Unknown said...

He is a very, very handsome boy!!

Heather said...

I hope you're feeling better, I'm sure its very hard to find much time to take care of yourself. I keep meaning to call Ted and check in on you guys but by the time its quiet around here its usually too late.