Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sofia's Stomach Bug

It looks like Sofia has something. I'll spare you the graphic details but not everything was going right downstairs. She also had a little fever today. Talking to the Drs it seemed pretty minor but and the same thing her former roomate had and they are expecting her to get better soon.

They are giving her some tylenol and they raised her vent support a little just to make her more comfortable. She's drinking down all her milk from the bottle no problem which is a good sign.

We're trying to basically quarantine ourselves w/ gowns masks et al when we visit Sofia to make sure Daniel doesn't get the same thing.

2 comments:

Grand Pa YANG said...

Hope Sofia will getting better soon.

GrandPa YANG

Jess Leeder said...

Hi Christina and Ted - I'm a newspaper writer from The Globe and Mail in Canada working on a piece about multiple births. I've come across your blog during my research and I'm really hoping one of you might have time to talk with me, even for ten minutes, before Friday morning. Your story is so compelling, and in spite of the challenges you've clearly faced, you have an aura of such optimism. Please let me know if I can speak with you. I'm at jleeder@globeandmail.com.
Take care!
Jessica