Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In Memory of Raymond

We picked up Raymond's ashes today. Our little guy was taken from us too early but his memory will live on. We will not be having a funeral but may have a small memorial service for him once his brother and sister are safely home in a few months. Thanks to everyone who sent flowers and the like.

Several people have asked us about contributing to a cause. We've done some research and think that the March of Dimes would be an appropriate place to donate to help provide the best possible care for premature babies. If you would like to make a donation on Raymond's behalf to the March of Dimes (CT chapter) please call 860-812-0080. You can also donate online but we'd prefer the money to go directly to help in CT.

http://www.marchofdimes.com/howtohelp/b.asp?band_id=45116

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tricia Collins said...

I'm sure today was a very difficult day. Our thoughts are with you.

Triplet Butterfly Wings said...

I am very sorry for your loss. If you would like I would love to add sweet Raymond's name to the "Heaven's Butterfly Garden" on my site.

Rachel
mother of triplet angels
^Jaxon^ ^Colin^ and ^Courtney^
www.TripletButterflyWings.com

JaxMom said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little family. I got to your blog through Lisa. My nieces was born at 28 weeks, and my nephew, her brother, had major heart surgery on her second birthday.

Both are now happy and healthy 3rd and 4th graders.

I cannot imagine the difficulties and emotions you are experiencing. I pray your children continue to improve and are home in your arms with no further complications. I am sorry for your loss of Raymond.

paul said...

Christine & Ted, I am very sorry to hear about Benjamin.