Monday, November 10, 2008

Growing

Sofia and Daniel are now both over 3.5 pounds! They each grew in length this week. Daniel is now about 17 inches long while Sofia is 15.5 inches long. They are measured every Monday.

Mommy kangarooed with Sofia and then Daniel today. Daniel finally settled down when held upright with his pacifier. Sofia was on about 40% oxygen during the day and Daniel's ventilator settings were reduced again. Sofia's outfit today said "I love my Mommy".

Daniel Nov 10
Sofia Nov 10

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

yay! way to grow sofia & daniel!

Karen said...

3.5 lbs is great! You guys are doing such a phenomenal job. Best wishes - Karen (Georgia)

Dreolin said...

Becky gave me this link and I've been following the health and growth of your children.

I was born roughly two months premature myself and weighed just under 4 lbs when I was born and so today's post really resonated with me. Despite my low birth weight I've managed to grow to 5'7" which most people can't believe when I tell them how I started my life!

You guys are doing a great job! I look forward to hearing about the days when Layla, Sofia, and Daniel are the closest of cousins and running around together!