Monday, November 3, 2008

Photo Op

The babies posed for some great photos today, taken by Daniel's nurse. She took off his NIPPV for a few close ups. You can see them all at our photobucket album.

It was bathtime for Sofia and Mommy washed her hair and gave her a spongebath. After getting her hair brushed, she settled down and enjoyed a pacifier. Daniel kangarooed and spent some time without his hat today, as you can see in the pics. Yes, his head is shaped a bit strangely from the NIPPV tubes, but the nurses tell us that goes away when they are older and no longer need the tubes. The babies got their first injection for 2 month immunizations, and will get another one tomorrow.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What great pics! I love seeing all of Daniel's adorable face...complete with big, bright eyes. Can't wait to get a full glimpse of Sofia when she's feeling up to it....it won't be long!

Stephanie said...

I don't think I have ever commented here before but I have been following your story for quite a while now. I just had to say they are beautiful!

Maltese Falcon said...

Daniel,
Granddaddy is so proud that you have graduated to CPAP! Grandmommy went out and bought a graduation robe and diploma, but it will have to wait. Sofia, every person learns at a different rate, so you will get to CPAP when you are ready. Grandmommy and I were singing "You must have been a beautiful baby, you must have been a beautiful doll," and thinking of both of you because your photos were so good. I know you both are so excited about Obama's win, and you will grow into a far different world than I did. I am excited for you as well. Love, granddaddy.